It is the mission of the Morning Star Preschool to provide a Christ-centered learning and developmental experience for young children together with a quality academic education.
The objective of our preschool is to provide an environment that:
- Is safe, nurturing and developmentally appropriate for effective learning.
- Recognized and validates the child’s strengths and interests.
- Is God centered.
- Instills Christian character, values and beliefs.
- Promotes educational readiness that emphasized literary skills as well as social, emotional, physical, cognitive, intellectual and creative ambitions.
- Inspires your child to learn, create and play.
Our Admission Policy: Morning Star Preschool, a ministry of Morning Star Fellowship, admits any student without regard to race, color, national and/or ethnic origin. Students are entitled to all rights, programs and activities made available to the school.
Preschool Parent"Her morning is full of learning activities, such as Circle Time. Learning Centers, learning her letters, letter sounds, shapes, colors, cutting and so much more!"
Preschool Parent"I love so many things! I love the family night that Mrs. Slaymaker so wonderfully plans; I love all the creative art projects that my daughter brings home daily. I love that our daughter is in a safe, Christ centered preschool, with a teacher that works tirelessly to ensure a fun, yet educational daily experience!"
Preschool Parent"Through the Morning Star Preschool program, what we have enjoyed most is watching our daughter flourish, both intellectually and emotionally."
Preschool Parent" ...my children not only learn academics, but also about God and our faith as well."
Preschool Parent"Best Preschool ever!"